The Color Wheel

Project Overview
The Project...
This assignment was to make a color wheel. The main color wheel consists of 12 colors. Each color fits into one of the groups: primary, secondary, or tertiary. Red, yellow, & blue are the primary colors. They are the circles connected by a triangle. Orange, green, & purple are the secondary colors. These are the squares on the dashed upside down triangle. The other 6 are tertiary colors; these are a blend of the two colors they are in between. Some examples of tertiary colors are blue-green or yellow-orange. They are the little triangles connected by a circle. It is basically a giant rainbow.

What I learned...
I learned a lot of things about Adobe Illustrator. I never had used this application before. It was really daunting at first but Mr. Olson gave us thorough instructions. It isn't as hard as it looks. I learned how to make shapes fill in colors, and add text. I also think that graphic design has a lot to do with shapes. It's not exactly drawing but "designing."

What I'd do next time...
I don't really think I'd do anything different. It may be easier now that have experience with Adobe Illustrator. I think I did good though, it looks nice.



Comments

Popular Posts