Short Film

Short Film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOmEJxnFoW4&t=6s

What I learned...
I don't know if I learned a lot or if I learned nothing. I am so proud of the amazing film we made, we worked really well together. I learned that knowing everything you need to do really helps with the flow of production. I grew as a director too. It was a good experience, giving people orders and making compromises

What I would do differently next time...
I would be more efficient. My group, myself included, was just messing around while we were filming. I think that we could have got a lot more done if we were focusing. We had fun but we were rushed in the end so we should have used our time wisely. I had a schedule and a to-do list for every day that we filmed, we were organizing, and we had all of our equipment. So it was honestly just us being unproductive.

Comments

Popular Posts